Transform the way you connect with beneficiaries through chatbots
talk to us!
- Engage in 2 way communication
- Share and Collect Information from your beneficiaries instantly
- Available on WhatsApp (Everyone’s favourite app, no learning curve)
Want to build your first chatbot?
Unleash the power of data storytelling and make a bigger impact
- Curate interactive and engaging dashboards
- Build a compelling case for your organization's impact
- Engage in data-driven decision making
Democratizing public data to create Impact
Public data can be utilized for a variety of purposes, including:
- Sharing compliance health reports for SHGs, VOs, and community-level federations. (MCA, GST, Income tax data)
- Increasing transparency in MGNREGA work and payments
- UDISE APIs to validate any government school
To know how we can leverage existing government data & APIs
Streamline your MIS processes with our easy-to-use low code platform
- Project Monitoring with real-time dashboards
- Patient Cycle Management with smart alerts
- Crop life cycle with payment management
Build your own program MIS with interactive dashboards in one week
India's top 5 philanthropists have placed their trust in us for Grant Management
- Our platform simplifies the grant management process
- Manage multiple grants and donors with a centralized, comprehensive system
- Increase transparency and accountability along with Compliances
COVID Relief Efforts
We support social purpose organization in their digital transformation journey by enabling adoption of affordable, integrated, tailor made tech solutions at program and organization level.
We enable Digital Technologies for NGOs, CSRs, Social Enterprises & various Government Agencies.
Our Solutions are used across multiple sectors.
Easy and direct communication with program beneficiaries
Need-based tech consulting service for NGO and CSRs (Social Impact Organizations)
The underlying passion for harnessing the power of technology for social change led to the birth of Dhwani RIS in 2012. The idea took shape during one of the internships undertaken by Dhwani’s Founders Sunandan Madan and Swapnil Agarwal at the Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA).
To reduce technological barriers for non-profits and social organisations by empowering and enabling them with tailor-made technologies.
To provide integrated and smart Information & Communications Technology tools to impact initiators in streamlining work process on and off the ground.
Our approach is participative. We spend considerable time with social sector organisations to understand their tech-centered bottlenecks and devise solutions as per their needs. Our work isn’t confined to the desk alone. We undertake sectoral research, do process mapping to understand their program design, technological readiness and feasible options for ICT integration.
Impact & Outreach